06:30 am: Pick up
07:00 am: Depart for Tan Lap (Moc Hoa District, Long An Province), through provincial highway 10 to Southern with many paddy fields, lotus ponds, fishponds…
09:30 am: Arrive in Tan Lap.
Go on boat, start to discovering Tan Lap, through to cajuput, mangrove and fern forests, sightseeing many pleasant lotus ponds, with scent of countryside, relax with fishing and singe them for lunch.
Take pictures, sightseeing whole of Dong Thap Muoi area.
Back to boat – Lunch (with Southern foods).
Relax – Rest
01:00 pm: Back to HCMC.
Stop to visit Phuoc Loc Tho Ancient Village, where displays large amount of antiques of Vietnam.
05:00 pm: Arrival in HCMC – End of services.
- AC transportation.
- Meals as indicated (with Southern specialties).
- Ticket entrance fee.
- Water: 2 bottle 0,5 liter/pax/day.
- Travel insurance.
- Tour guide.
- Kiwi Travel’s hat.
- Personal expenditure.
- Tip for guide and driver: 3 USD/pax/day
- Under 2 years old: Free, cost on tour pay by parents, Two adults can only attach 1 free children, the second one must be charged 50% of tour cost).
- From 2 – 10 years old: 75% of tour cost (sleep with parents, all of services as adult).
- Over 10 years old: as adult
Nếu Seoul mang một vẻ đẹp lộng lẫy xa hoa thì Busan lại đưa bạn tìm về với những...