1st day: HCMC
Morning: Pick up at Tan Son Nhat Airport.
Lungh – Check in - Relax.
04:30 pm: Watch Water Puppet Show – Dinner – Free – Overnight in HCMC.
2nd day: HO CHI MINH CITY TOUR
07:30 am: Breakfast.
08:00 am: Visit Reunification Hall, take photos with Notre Dame Cathedral, Municipal Post-office, Municipal Theatre…
Lunch – Relax.
02:30 pm: Visit War Remain Museum, Vinh Nghiem Pagoda, Thien Hau Pagoda…
06:30 pm: Dinner – Free at night – Overnight in HCMC.
3rd day: HCMC – VUNG TAU BEACH
07:00 am: Breakfast – Pick up at hotel.
07:30 am: Depart for Vung Tau beach – Arrive in Vung Tau.
Visit Jesus Christ Statue (one of the most statue in Vung Tau, with 176m high over the sea) orVilla Blanche (built in 19th century).
11:30 am: Lunch – Relax.
Free for beach bathing, enjoy sea-food (selt sufficient fee)
04:00 pm: Back to HCMC.
Arrive in HCMC – Dinner – Free – Overnight in HCMC.
4th day: HCMC
Breakfast – Free for shopping at Ben Thanh Market – Check out – Lunch.
Come to Tan Son Nhat Airport – End of services.
- A/C transportation
- Meals as indicated (7 meals/tour)
- Accommodation: 3* Hotel. Twin or triple sharing room (2 – 3 pax/room)
- 2 bottle pure water/pax/day
- Cap, wet tissue. Travel insurance
- Entrance fees
- English speaking guide
- Tips for guide and driver.
- Personal expense unspecified in the itinerary
- Under 2 years old: free (cost on tour pay by parents. Two adults can only attach 1 free children, the second one must be charged 50% of tour cost)
- From 2 – 10 years old: 75% of tour cost (sleep with parents, all of services as adult)
- Over 10 years old: as adult
- 15 days before tour: free of charge.
- 07 days before tour: 30 % of charge.
- 05 days before tour: 70 % of charge.
- 02 days before tour: 100 % of charge.
Tại sự kiện, Kiwi travel vinh dự đón nhận giải thưởng “Top 10 doanh nghiệp lữ...
Nếu Seoul mang một vẻ đẹp lộng lẫy xa hoa thì Busan lại đưa bạn tìm về với những...