07:00 am: Pick up
07:30 am: Depart to visit Reunification Hall (or Independent Palace, a national historical monument, the Presidential Palace of Saigon’s Government before 1975) – Take photographs.
Visit Municipal Post office (built in 1886 – 1891), take photographs with Notre Dame Cathedral (Saigon Basilica with the Gothic architecture of Europe in 19th century), Municipal People’s Committee, Municipal Theatre…
11:00 am: Lunch.
Visit War Remain Museum (where displays the crime of Colonial in Vietnam War), Vinh Nghiem Pagoda…
Back to hotel – End of services.
- A/C transportation.
- Meal as indicated: 8 USD/pax/meal
- Pure water: 2 bottle/pax/day
- Cap, wet tissue
- Travel insurance.
- Entrance fees.
- English speaking guide.
- Tips for guide and driver: 3 USD/pax/day
- Personal expenditure
- 15 days before tour: free of charge
- 07 days before tour: 30 % of charge
- 05 days before tour: 70 % of charge
- 02 days before tour: 100 % of charge
Tại sự kiện, Kiwi travel vinh dự đón nhận giải thưởng “Top 10 doanh nghiệp lữ...
Nếu Seoul mang một vẻ đẹp lộng lẫy xa hoa thì Busan lại đưa bạn tìm về với những...