1st day: HANOI – HALONG BAY
Morning: Pick up at Noi Bai Airport – Come to Hanoi – Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (one of the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi).
Lunch – Visit Temple of Literature (the first university of Vietnam), Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, go around Hanoi Ancient Town (36 commercial roads), free for shopping – Lunch
Depart for HaLong – Arrive in HaLong – Dinner.
Check in – Free at night – Overnight in HaLong.
2nd day: HALONG BAY – HANOI
Go on boat – Visit Ha Long Bay (the World Natural Heritage accredited by UNESSCO in 1994), contemplate the magical beauty of thousands of rocky islands and amazing caves: Dau Go grotto, Thien Cung cave, view Fishing village, Kettle Island, Turtle Island, Incensory Island, Rocky Dog Island, Ga Choi rock….
Lunch – Rest.
Afternoon: Check out – Depart for Hanoi Capital – Stop to enjoy Green bean Cake at HaiDuong Province – Come to Bat Trang Ceramic trade village – Continue to HaNoi
Arrive in Hanoi – Dinner – Check in.
3rd day: HANOI CAPITAL
Visit Uncle Ho’s Tomb, The Presidency Palace, Uncle Ho’s house on still and fishpond, One-pillar Pagoda.
Lunch – Relax.
Afternoon: Visit Thang Long Ancient Citadel – Enjoy the Water Puppet Show, one of the World Cultural Heritages of Viet Nam – Dinner – Overnight in Hanoi.
4th day: HA NOI CAPITAL
Morning: Breakfast – Free for shopping until check out – Check out – Come to Noi Bai Airport – End of services.
- Coach with air-con
- Boat for visiting Ha Long Bay
- Entrance fees
- Water Puppet Show ticket
- Water: 2 bottles/day/pax
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated: 6 meals/pax (buffet breakfast at hotel)
- Hotel: 3* Hotel (2 – 3 pax/room)
- Tips for guide and driver: 3 USD/pax/day
- Personal expense unspecified in the itinerary
- Air ticket
- Under 2 years old: Free, cost on tour will be paid by family (have travel insurance)
- From 2 – 11 years old: 65% of cost (services as adult, share bed with parents)
- From 2 – 11 years old: 85% of cost (services as adult, have bed)
- Over 11 years old: 100% of cost
Nếu Seoul mang một vẻ đẹp lộng lẫy xa hoa thì Busan lại đưa bạn tìm về với những...