1st day: HANOI – HALONG BAY
Morning: Pick up at Noi Bai Airport – Come to Hanoi – Visit Tran Quoc Pagoda (one of the most ancient pagoda in Hanoi).
Lunch – Visit Temple of Literature (the first university of Vietnam), Sword Lake, Ngoc Son Temple, go around Hanoi Ancient Town (36 commercial roads), free for shopping – Lunch
Depart for HaLong – Arrive in HaLong – Dinner.
Check in – Free at night – Overnight in HaLong.
2nd day: HALONG BAY – HANOI
Go on boat – Visit Ha Long Bay (the World Natural Heritage accredited by UNESSCO in 1994), contemplate the magical beauty of thousands of rocky islands and amazing caves: Dau Go grotto, Thien Cung cave, view Fishing village, Kettle Island, Turtle Island, Incensory Island, Rocky Dog Island, Ga Choi rock….
Lunch – Rest.
Afternoon: Check out – Depart for Hanoi Capital – Stop to enjoy Green bean Cake at HaiDuong Province – Come to Bat Trang Ceramic trade village – Continue to HaNoi
Arrive in Hanoi – Dinner – Check in.
3rd day: HANOI CAPITAL
Visit Uncle Ho’s Tomb, The Presidency Palace, Uncle Ho’s house on still and fishpond, One-pillar Pagoda.
Lunch – Relax.
Afternoon: Visit Thang Long Ancient Citadel – Enjoy the Water Puppet Show, one of the World Cultural Heritages of Viet Nam – Dinner – Overnight in Hanoi.
4th day: HA NOI CAPITAL
Morning: Breakfast – Free for shopping until check out – Check out – Come to Noi Bai Airport – End of services.
- Coach with air-con
- Boat for visiting Ha Long Bay
- Entrance fees
- Water Puppet Show ticket
- Water: 2 bottles/day/pax
- English speaking guide
- Meals as indicated: 6 meals/pax (buffet breakfast at hotel)
- Hotel: 3* Hotel (2 – 3 pax/room)
- Tips for guide and driver: 3 USD/pax/day
- Personal expense unspecified in the itinerary
- Air ticket
- Under 2 years old: Free, cost on tour will be paid by family (have travel insurance)
- From 2 – 11 years old: 65% of cost (services as adult, share bed with parents)
- From 2 – 11 years old: 85% of cost (services as adult, have bed)
- Over 11 years old: 100% of cost
Tại sự kiện, Kiwi travel vinh dự đón nhận giải thưởng “Top 10 doanh nghiệp lữ...
Nếu Seoul mang một vẻ đẹp lộng lẫy xa hoa thì Busan lại đưa bạn tìm về với những...